Friday, June 1, 2018 UPSC
GS MAIN ADMISSION DETAILS - 2018
|1||GS (Main) - New Syllabus (World History, Post Independence, Modern History, Art and Culture, Geography, Disaster Management, Internal Security & Ethics)||30,000/-||Monday & Tuesday||02:30pm to 08:00pm|
|2||GS (Main) – Current Affairs (Society, Polity, I.R., Governance, Economics, Environment & Science and Technology)||20,000/-||Wednesday & Thursday||02:30pm to 08:00pm|
|3||GS (Main) New Syllabus + Current Affairs + Test Batch||50,000/-||Monday To Thursday||02:30pm to 08:00pm|
|4||GS (Main) New syllabus + Test Batch||35,000/-||Monday & Tuesday||02:30pm to 08:00pm|
|5||GS (Main) Current Affairs + Test Batch||25,000/-||Wednesday & Thursday||02:30pm to 08:00pm|
|6||ESSAY (12 Classes + 8 Tests)||6,000/-*||Friday & Saturday||10:30am to 01:00pm|
|7||Sociology||30,000/-||Monday to Sunday||11:45pm to 02:00pm|
|8||History||30,000/-||Monday to Thursday||11:45pm to 02:00pm|
|9||GS (Main) Test Batch||12,000/-*||Sunday||07:30am to 02:00pm|
|10.||Sociology (Optional) Test Batch||8,000/-*||Friday||07:30am to 02:00pm|
|11.||History (Optional) Test Batch||6,000/-*||Friday||07:30am to 02:00pm|
- Admissions will be based on First Come First Serve Basis.
- Fee can be paid in Cash (or) Card Payment (or) Demand Draft in favour of SMART LEADERS IAS payable at CHENNAI.
- Two recent passport size photographs to be submitted at the time of admission.
- Fee once paid cannot be REFUNDED under any circumstances.
- *Fee Discount available for SMART students.